Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions, and agreed to be bound by them, when entering this Promotion.
Who may enter
- This promotion (“Promotion”) is open to individuals who are UK residents aged 18 or over.
- Employees (or family members of employees) of any group company of the Promoter, companies associated with the Promotion and all affiliates of such companies may not enter this Promotion.
- You must have your own individual Facebook account, in your own name, in order to enter. Joint or shared accounts will not be counted.
How to enter
4. To take part in this Promotion you will need to read the original Facebook post, posted by Suzuki GB PLC on its Facebook Timeline, to which these terms are linked (the “Promotion Post”). To enter, simply comment on that post (ensuring the post is publicly accessible), and ensure your comment includes an answer to the question which was asked in the Promotion Post. There are no right or wrong answers, but your answer must be in English and should make sense in relation to the question asked. Unrelated/irrelevant or garbled answers will not be counted.
5. Maximum of one entry per person per draw (see table below for each draw date).
6. Maximum of one prize per person during the entire Promotion Period.
7. Correct entries will be added to the relevant draw. Incorrect answers will not be counted.
8. Entry requirements: Your comment must not include anything offensive, denigratory or disparaging, and must not infringe third party rights. NOTE: Liking and commenting on a different post or the page itself does not count as entering the promotion. You do not have to like the page to enter the promotion. Please do not nominate or tag other people in your comment (otherwise we reserve the right to exclude your entry).
When to enter
9. The promotion will involve a series of draws. The details of each draw (closing date, notification date, deadline for claiming the prize, etc) are set out in the table below (the “Table”).
10. The closing date for each draw is specified in the Table. It will also be specified in the relevant Promotion Post. In the event of inconsistency between the Promotion Post and the Table, the Facebook Post will take precedence.
11. Each winner will win ‘Celtic Castle Experience’ vouchers worth £500 which may be redeemed at www.celticcastles.com. Each winner will be eligible for one voucher only
12. The prize is as described above. Travel, meals, and other costs and expenses are not included in the prize. Dates are subject to availably at the time of booking. Prizes are to be booked and arranged by the winner through www.celticcastles.com. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prizes for a prize or prizes of equivalent or greater monetary value if this is necessary for reasons beyond its reasonable control. There is no cash alternative to the prizes and unless the Promoter agrees otherwise in writing the prizes are non-refundable and non-transferable. Third party terms and conditions apply to the prizes where applicable.
Winner selection, notification and substitution
13. Three winners will be chosen in each draw. The winners will be selected at random from all complete, correct and eligible entries received by the closing date of the relevant draw.
14. Winners will be notified on or around the notification date which can be found in the Table.
15. Winners will be notified via a comment on the promoted Facebook post and also via direct message. If they do not respond repeated attempts (up to 3) will be made to reach them via Facebook direct message.
16. Details of prize winners’ names (first and last name) will be announced via the Promter’s Facebook page, and will be made available for one month after the close of this Promotion by writing to the Promoter at the address set out below and stating the name and date of the Promotion.
17. The law does not allow the Promoter to exclude or limit its liability for some things, such as death or personal injury caused by its negligence, or loss caused by a false statement where the statement is made fraudulently. The Promoter accepts full liability for these matters and all matters for which it cannot, under English law, exclude or limit its liability. Otherwise, the Promoter and its associated companies, agents and any other third party involved in the Promotion will not be responsible for (and will have no liability in connection with) the following occurrences, to the extent that they occur for reasons beyond their reasonable control:
a) any postponement or cancellation of the Promotion;
b) any changes to prizes or the way in which they can be used;
c) network, computer, hardware or software failure of any kind, which may affect the sending, receipt or processing of your entry;
d) problems with the dispatch of prizes (such as prizes failing to reach the intended recipient); and
e) any act or default of any third party supplier.
18. Entries must not be made through agents or third parties. Incomplete entries will be disqualified and will not be counted.
19. The Promoter’s decision is final and binding in all respects on all entrants. No correspondence will be entered into. Entries that do not comply in full with these terms and conditions will be disqualified.
20. Please note that this Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. By entering, you acknowledge that Facebook bears no responsibility for this Promotion and, to the maximum extent permitted by law, you release Facebook from any liability whatsoever in connection with this Promotion. You understand that the information you provide is provided to the Promoter (and its affiliates, associates and agents where applicable) and not to Facebook.
21. If the Promoter has grounds to suspect any entrant or third party of cheating, deception or fraudulent or unsportsman-like conduct of any kind (including, without limitation, manipulating the promotion, choice of prize winner(s) or any entry) the Promoter reserves the right (in its sole discretion) to disqualify any entrant, entry or person it reasonably believes to be responsible for, or associated with, such activity.
22. The Promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time.
24. The winners agree to allow the Promoter to use their name and likeness and their comment for advertising and publicity purposes without additional remuneration. The winners will take part in reasonable publicity and PR activity at Promoter’s request.
English Law applies
25. This Promotion, and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with (including the prize), shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. You irrevocably agree that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim that arises out of or in connection with this Promotion (including the prize).
26. The ‘Promoter’ is Suzuki GB PLC, Steinbeck Crescent, Snelshall West, Milton Keynes, Bucks, MK4 4AE, and shall be administered by The Red Brick Road, 50-54 Beak Street, London
|No of winners||Promotion Period Starts||Promotion Period Closes||
(Winner claim deadline
|Draw 1||3||11.59 am Monday 23rd May||11.59 am Saturday 28th May||No later than 05.00 pm Wed 01st June||03.00 pm Wed 15th June|
|Draw 2||3||11.59 am Monday 20th June||11.59 am Saturday 25th June||No later than 03.00 pm Tuesday 28th June||03.00 pm Tuesday 12th July|
|Draw 3||3||11:59 am Monday 25th July||11:59 am Saturday 30th July||No later than 03.00 pm Tuesday 2nd August||03.00 pm Tuesday 16th August|
|Draw 4||3||11:59 am Monday 22nd August||11:59 am Saturday 27th August||No later than 03.00 pm Tuesday 30th August||03.00 pm Tuesday 12th September|
For the avoidance of doubt, all dates in the Table refer to 2016, and all times refer to UK time. All dates, times, locations, etc are subject to change from time to time without notice (including for reasons beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control).