SX4 S-Cross Survey Marks & Spencer Vouchers Giveaway Terms and Conditions
1. Promotion is open to direct recipients of the promotional email who are UK (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland), Channel Islands and Isle of Man residents only, excluding employees and immediate families of Suzuki GB PLC, their Dealerships or their associated companies and agents or anyone associated with the administration of this promotion. No purchase necessary. Participants must be 18 years or over.
2. Incentives will be given to the first eligible 100 respondents to submit their survey. The promoter will notify participants (via the website) when all incentives have been awarded (before entry).
3. Maximum of one entry per person and per household.
4. Closing date: All surveys must be submitted and received by 11.59pm on Wednesday 22nd January 2014.
5. The Promoter does not accept responsibility for network, computer, hardware or software failures of any kind, which may restrict or delay the sending or receipt of your entry. Entries must not be sent in through agents or third parties. Incomplete entries will be disqualified and will not be counted.
6. Any surveys that are considered unacceptable and are not properly completed will be disregarded.
7. If for any reason outside the control of the Promoter, the incentive becomes unavailable, Suzuki GB PLC reserves the right to supply an alternative incentive of a similar or greater value.
8. Incentive details: 100 x Marks and Spencer vouchers – one per person. Incentive includes delivery to email address supplied by respondent.
9. Incentive is non-transferable non-refundable and there is no cash alternative.
10. If any respondent is not able, for whatever reason, to accept an incentive, or cannot be contacted within 25 days of the notification date, the Promoter reserves the right to award the incentive to another respondent.
11. The Promoter's decision is final and binding in respect to all respondents. Entries that do not comply in full with these rules and conditions will be disqualified.
12. Except in the case of death or personal injury arising from its negligence, or in respect of fraud, and so far as is permitted by law, the Promoter and its associated companies and agents exclude responsibility and all liabilities arising from:
a) any postponement or cancellation of the Promotion, and
b) any changes to, supply of, or use of the incentive, and
c) any act or default of any third party supplier, which are beyond the Promoter's reasonable control.
13. The Promoter will use all respondents' personal details for the purpose of administering this survey and incentive.
14. This Promotion, and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. You irrevocably agree that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim that arises out of or in connection with this Promotion.
15. The Promoter reserves the right to verify all responses and the respondents and to refuse to award a incentive or withdraw incentive entitlement and/or refuse further participation in the promotion and disqualify the participant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or any instructions forming part of this promotions entry requirements or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion or won using fraudulent means. The Promoter will be the final arbiter in any decisions and these will be binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
16. In the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the promoter, or otherwise where fraud, abuse, and/or an error (human or computer) affects or could affect the proper operation of this promotion or the awarding of incentives, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these terms and conditions , at any stage, but will always endeavour to minimize the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
Promoter: Suzuki GB PLC, Steinbeck Crescent, Snelshall West, Milton Keynes, Bucks MK4 4AE