Want flexibility at the end of your journey? Well with Suzuki Finance Personal Contract Purchase you can keep your monthly payments lower by deferring a significant proportion of the amount of credit to the final payment.
First, you agree an initial deposit, how many miles you are likely to travel each year, vehicle model and how long you want the agreement to run for. The final lump sum repayment is our predicted value (also known as the guaranteed future value, GFV) of your car based on this information. The deposit and predicted value are deducted from the price of the vehicle and the remaining balance and interest provides you with low fixed monthly repayments. The dealer will submit the finance application to us and subject to your application being approved; you can just drive your car away.
Options at the end of the agreement are:
- Part exchange the vehicle subject to settlement of your existing finance agreement; new finance agreements are subject to status.
- Return the vehicle and not pay the Final Lump Sum Payment. Subject to terms and conditions.
- Pay the Final Lump Sum Payment to own the vehicle.
How it works
- Borrow any amount from £1,500 – £50,000.
- Available on new or used Cars (used up to 3 years old).
- Personal Contract Purchase is also available to limited Companies on a non-regulated basis.
- Guaranteed Future Value assuming the vehicle is returned to us under the Goods Return option.
- Set payments to suit your budget.
- Set your annual mileage up to 24,000 miles a year. Your annual mileage will affect your monthly payments and guaranteed Future Value.
- For used vehicles up to 3 years old the maximum permitted vehicle mileage at the start of the agreement is 3,000 miles per month of age or a maximum 60,000 miles.
Find out more about the PCP offers available:
To find out more, download our Finance brochure.